For people like me who can't code, no-code changed my life.

Zeng
15 replies
I shared how I started the no-code journey here with 100 days of no-code challenge and the MVP BootCamp. https://zengwt.medium.com/how-i-...

Replies

olivia David
Hello there, No-code platforms have indeed revolutionized the way people build and launch digital products, even for those who do not have a technical background. With no-code tools, you can build websites, mobile apps, and other digital products without writing a single line of code. Here are some benefits of no-code platforms: Easy to use: No-code platforms have intuitive interfaces and drag-and-drop tools that make it easy to create digital products without any technical knowledge. Faster time to market: Since no-code platforms eliminate the need for coding, you can build and launch your products much faster than traditional development methods. Cost-effective: No-code platforms are often more cost-effective than hiring a developer, making it easier for entrepreneurs and small businesses to create digital products. Flexibility: No-code platforms offer a wide range of templates, themes, and integrations, giving you the flexibility to create the exact product you need. Empowering: With no-code platforms, anyone can turn their ideas into a reality without relying on others. This can be empowering for people who may have previously thought they lacked the technical skills to build a digital product. Overall, no-code platforms are an excellent option for people who want to build and launch digital products quickly and easily, without the need for technical skills or hiring a developer. Best Regards Olivia devid
Charlie Kor
That's awesome! What tool do you mainly use to build products? Bubble?
Olga Pavlova
But why can't you code? Or why do you say it :)
André J
Launching soon!
Making is about validating what to build, something most coders forget. Good luck 🚀
Richard Gao
And ChatGPT/GPT-4 is a game changer as well! The code producing capabilities are so powerful
Udayraj Parmar
I like no-code awesome😇🎉🚀
Shubhangi
thanks for sharing even I am looking for something similar