Font tips to get text content more structured

Jillian(Jill) Li
2 replies
Hi friends, just want to share my tips on how to change the font to bold, italic and insert links. Let's get your text content more structured. ❤For the bold font, simply add "b" and "/b" at the begining and the end of the content that you want to be bold. 🧡For the italic font, add "i" and "/i" at the begining and the end of the content that you want to be italic. 💛Want both? Add them at the same time! 💚To insert links, type "a + the link" + the showing text + "/a" Remember to include the “b", "/b", "i", "/i", "a + the link", "/a" in "<>". Take my product for example: Introducing ChatAvatar - Turn texts or images into production-ready 3D avatars in 60s! Check out our product here.

Replies

Font Changer
Papyrus Font Generator A Papyrus font generator is a software application or online tool specifically designed to produce text using the Papyrus font style. The Papyrus font itself is characterized by its distinctive appearance, resembling handwritten text found on ancient Egyptian papyrus scrolls. https://fontgeneratorfancy.com/p...
Kay Kuang 匡雪婷
Thanks for the tip, Jill!