First Startup Launch Ever

Cameron Caldwell
3 replies
The day is here. I have been sitting on the sidelines for years wondering what it would be like to launch a startup and get my hands dirty. I can't count how many hours I've spent thinking about the perfect idea to launch at the perfect time with a perfect roadmap laid out--only to end up being derailed by inaction. Well... about 21 days ago, I decided to get out of my own way and focus solely on launching a minimum viable product that accomplished what it needed to in the simplest way possible. Of course, the platform doesn't have every feature I dream it will have. Of course, I had to use the no-code tools at my disposal because I don't have the capital to hire a developer. Of course, I'm still adding content to the site every day to add more value to the users But, I'm proud to announce that the day has arrived to validate my idea, and really get in the game. I will take these learnings and become better. I hope that you all will come on this journey with me, and that we can share wins and challenges with each other because entrepreneurship can be very lonely. And to anyone that is still on the fence about launching something... this is your sign to GO. Take one small step forward every day and allow that momentum to carry you forward. Thank you Product Hunt community, and I would like to present to you... tastyhub.co

Replies

Dounia
Hey Cameron, that's great! Congratulation on that first launch 💯 And thank you for the sign I needed 😉
Sarah Towobola
hey Cameron, really nice one you have here! my start-up would also be lunching tomorrow @metricks_io would be really great to get an upvote on lunch day!. once again a huge congratulations!!