First PH launch ever in 2 days, any suggestion or tip? πŸ™

Gabriele Mazzola 🧭
26 replies
Hey guys, I'm launching Touring on Monday, and it's my first launch here on PH. I've already gotten tons of super useful tips from the community over the past weeks, but I'm always searching for more! I've just released the new version of the landing page and would love to know if you have any suggestion for improvements or if you find any bug (especially in the Touring Simulator). Thanksss!! Looking forward to Monday! πŸ‘€

Replies

Kate Ramakaieva
Hey Gabriele! Have a great rest before the launch day! Best of luck, count on my support.
Umar Arshad
share it with your audience in groups and Best of luck for your launch
Nick
Good Luck on the Launch!
Arz
Not a tip but wishing you loads of Luck Gabriele!
David Justice
I actually Touring is a pretty cool concept and something I would use while traveling overseas. Will definitely support and checkout
Gabriele Mazzola 🧭
@david_justice Hey David, I'm glad to hear that! Thanks! We're in closed beta for the time being, we're using the launch here on PH to reach more people and hopefully get engaged users who want to help us improve Touring!
Darla H Monroe
Best of luck with your launch. I will definitely support you.
Tanjir Rahman
Hi Gabriele, That's exciting, launching on PH! πŸš€ Make sure to have a clear value proposition and benefits highlighted on your landing page. Engage with the PH community, respond to feedback promptly, and focus on user experience in your Touring Simulator. Best of luck for Monday! πŸ‘€πŸ”₯
Gabriele Mazzola 🧭
@tanjirrahman Thank you so much! Would you say - by looking at the landing - that the value proposition of Touring is clear and immediate?
Ananda_H
Already supported! Good luck and excited for the launch!
R U S
Best of luck for the launchπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Jospeh Schiffmans
Have a successful launch, mate!