First Launched with 100+ Users, what should I do for growth next?

Chushu Huang
7 replies
Hi there, I have launched my writing app - Writeathon last week, and had 100+ users, thanks for the Product Hunt. Next, really need any suggestion to help growth. Here is background: My Story: I am a creative writing lover and prefer writing in odd moment e.g., taking the subway, having coffee and so on. There are lots of pieces from the odd moment writing need to be arranged and combined to the final pages. Then I made the Writeathon to help me. Writeathon Spotlight: - Provide a complete flow for content creation, from writing craft card, arranging cards to final page, to an immersive writing editor. - A handy app includes iOS and Android. Alternative: - Scrivener - Evernote - Google keeps

Replies

Krishnaswamy Anand Ganesh
1) Break the current users into cohorts of similar characteristics. For eg office goer, part-time writer, housemaker and so on 2). Identify why are they using the app ie use-cases 3) After steps 1 and 2 , you'll get a map of user cohorts and use cases 4) Now you can create a 'possible universe' based on which cohorts and use-cases that have the highest density and alignment to your vision 5) Identify, where does your 'possible universe' hangout 6) Target outreach there - ads, posts, referrals and so on
Zaln Billy
Wir sind bekannt dafür, dass wir für Sie die richtige Küche herstellen, ohne dass sie dafür viel Geld bezahlen müssen. https://www.moebeltraum.at/
Stephanie Beugras
By posting in the community, among other things😉 . I didn't see your launch, but I've seen this post and will try your product. One more user 🥳!
Helen Fedulova
How about localization and quick launch if your idea to some local / non-English speaking markets for a quick growth in diverse audience? 🤔
Sophie Dowia
Well you can use a lot of strategies to grow and make potential in the industry, some of the major benefits of that is that you can grow to a tremendous amount of followers and can gain alot of creative writing tools to make content creation better. Thanks
Sophie Dowia
Congratulations on launching your writing app and getting a good number of users in just a week! Here are a few suggestions that might help with your app's growth: Optimize your app's onboarding process: Make sure your app's onboarding process is user-friendly and easy to understand. Provide clear instructions on how to use the app and its features. If possible, offer a tutorial or a video that demonstrates how to use the app effectively. Leverage social media: Use social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram to promote your app. Create engaging content that showcases the features of your app and its benefits for users. Reach out to your target audience: Identify your target audience and reach out to them through targeted advertising, influencer marketing, or outreach campaigns. Use email marketing, social media advertising, or other marketing channels to reach out to your audience. Get feedback from your users: Engage with your users regularly and ask for their feedback on the app. Use this feedback to improve the app's features and user experience. Focus on user retention: Keep your users engaged with your app by providing them with fresh and relevant content. Add new features and updates. Participate in online communities: Participate in online communities such as forums, blogs, and social media groups related to writing and writers. but by implementing these suggestions, I have grow and build my website https://decortrendy.com/ and its organic growth you should also follow these steps to build more organic growth. Regenerate response