First launch tomorrow! Any last minute advice for launch day?

Maïlys MAS
13 replies
Hi there, tomorrow is my first launch on PH. We created our coming soon page and gathered some followers. Do you have any tips for the D-Day? - Feedback, customer service management? - How many new users did you get? - What was the most crucial moment for you? - How many liters of coffee to prepare... Anything you can think of :) Thanks!

Replies

Mehdi Djabri
best of luck Mailys, reconnect with everyone before the launch
Igor Lysenko
Share the link to the launch, I will support you!
best of luck
Viola Schoell
Launching soon!
I don't have any advice for you, but I wish you all the best for your launch tomorrow!
Victor Detraz
Can't answer any of your questions, but good luck. I'll be following your launch !
For a successful launch day, it's crucial to ensure everything is in place and well-prepared. Double-check your marketing materials, website, and any promotional content to ensure accuracy and coherence. Utilizing tools like AiToolsKit.ai can help streamline this process by offering AI-driven insights for optimizing your website and SEO strategies. Additionally, make sure your social media and YouTube channels are active and engaging, ready to amplify your launch message. Lastly, don't forget to monitor feedback and engage with your audience promptly to address any concerns or questions that arise. ProductHunt Page: https://rebrand.ly/270e31