Figma vs Adobe XD

Efe Kahyaoğlu
37 replies

Replies

Kenny William
Figma and Adobe XD are both popular design and prototyping tools used by designers and UX professionals to create user interfaces and interactive experiences. Each tool has its own strengths and weaknesses, and the choice between them often depends on your specific needs and preferences. 1. Platform Compatibility: 2. Collaboration: 3. Design Features: 4. Prototyping: Ultimately, the choice between Figma and Adobe XD depends on your specific needs, team collaboration requirements, and personal preferences. Many designers and teams use both tools for different purposes within their design process. It's a good idea to try out both and see which one aligns better with your workflow and project requirements.
Elizabeth Tishchenko
Figma is simply incredible. I was 0 at designing few years ago, but the learning path was incredibly pleasant. I just wish they work on improving its performance and speed. Our users with less powerful laptops often fail to view prototypes. For me some pages load forever no matter how much I clean the projects.
Yuriy YA
Adobe forever!
Efe Kahyaoğlu
Thanks for so many replies!! Let's upvote and others can share their opinion 🎉
Yannick
I stopped my Figma subscription today. I should try Adobe XD
Daniel Burns
Figma all the way!
Darya Krakaviak
I'm on the Figma team 🙋🏻‍♀️
Blake Capozza
Im no designer by any means lol but all the ones ive met strongly prefer figma over adobe.