Feedback on my shopify store

Kristi Tanellari
8 replies
Few days ago I launched a shopify store for ens workout t-shirts. I'd love some feedback. Thank you all for your time.

Replies

Kristi Tanellari
thank you for the review. I'll get righ on it and fix those issues
Paolo Go
Sure, I'd love to have a look. What is the URL?
Kristi Tanellari
@access24 muscleflowapparel.com sorry I thought I had included it. Just a short description it's a store for men's gym t-shirts. It has different designs and quotes. I just started the shop so there's not alot of material in it but I'm adding new designs daily
Paolo Go
@kristi_tanellari I had a look. Very clean design and response time, good combination of colors and nice products. But there are some things that would stop me from buying. I don’t see shipping times/countries, shipping policy, return policy/instructions, privacy policy, and a physical address, or any other information about yourself or your company. I’m checking from my mobile phone, not sure if I’m missing some pages? Hope this helps
Kristi Tanellari
@access24 I've added refund policy, privacy policy, terms of service and contact information. the only thing I need to add is shipping policy. Also I've added delivery estimates on checkout. Thank you for your observation
Paolo Go
@kristi_tanellari Saw it, in my opinion, now it looks like a professional and legit shop. Just be careful about the amount of popup windows you show to the visitor. When I close it on homepage, I got a second one appearing just immediately.
Kristi Tanellari
@access24 yes I've been meaning to fix that. I'll either have no pop-ups whatsoever or maybe just one