Feedback on my shopify store

Kristi Tanellari
8 replies
Few days ago I launched a shopify store for ens workout t-shirts. I'd love some feedback. Thank you all for your time.

Replies

Paolo Go
Sure, I'd love to have a look. What is the URL?
Kristi Tanellari
@access24 muscleflowapparel.com sorry I thought I had included it. Just a short description it's a store for men's gym t-shirts. It has different designs and quotes. I just started the shop so there's not alot of material in it but I'm adding new designs daily
Paolo Go
@kristi_tanellari I had a look. Very clean design and response time, good combination of colors and nice products. But there are some things that would stop me from buying. I don’t see shipping times/countries, shipping policy, return policy/instructions, privacy policy, and a physical address, or any other information about yourself or your company. I’m checking from my mobile phone, not sure if I’m missing some pages? Hope this helps
Kristi Tanellari
@access24 I've added refund policy, privacy policy, terms of service and contact information. the only thing I need to add is shipping policy. Also I've added delivery estimates on checkout. Thank you for your observation
Paolo Go
@kristi_tanellari Saw it, in my opinion, now it looks like a professional and legit shop. Just be careful about the amount of popup windows you show to the visitor. When I close it on homepage, I got a second one appearing just immediately.
Kristi Tanellari
@access24 yes I've been meaning to fix that. I'll either have no pop-ups whatsoever or maybe just one
Kristi Tanellari
thank you for the review. I'll get righ on it and fix those issues