Feedback on investment deck

Lyla Kok
3 replies
Hi guys, We are a market place start-up from Amsterdam. Looking for some feedback! Is there somebody here with experience in investing in crowdfunding? I have created this investment deck, we are looking for min 500.000 euro, max 1M. Some context: Our current rev is 3M and we are a 22 rocktstar people team. This far only have 1 angel investor.I am not super used to investors and VC's yet. What do you think of this investment deck? Is this something people would be interested in? Specific question: We have a minimum ticket of 2.500 euro now. Is it too high? We figured, considering the risk, we need people with a bit more insight into that it is a good investment and we did not want to have too many investors to manage. At what amount would you join? If they want a convertible loan, that is possible with a minimum ticket of 10.000 euro. Then they get a 5% interest on the amount, and a 10% discount at the share price when we convert ( at min 1M round) What do you say? Some context: https://nannynina.nl/crowdfundin... Please be honest! Would like some feedback! Thanks !

Replies

Daphna Tsachor
Hi Lyla, happy to take a look! I've been working with marketplaces quite a lot recently as our platfrom serves marketplaces among others. I'm happy to help and would also love to get your feedback about our new product.
Lyla Kok
Ah, I cant share a pdf here. Could you post reply here if you are willing to take a look and give me some feedback. Thanks so much guys! Here is some info: https://nannynina.nl/crowdfundin... Lyla
Gabriella Didier
It is unclear what your business is about and what you need an investor for. Suppose you want to make an investment and are looking for someone to help you with that at a future interest, in that case, it is better to consider cryptocurrencies, stocks, and real estate. In the case of real estate, you can take out a mortgage and then rent out the apartment or house. This needs to be documented and thought through so that there will be no problems with the bank later, you may need advice from Mortgage Broker Swansea to consider all the nuances. In the case of cryptocurrency, many pieces of training can give you all the knowledge. In the case of your business, there are too few specifics for you to trust.