Fake Self-development and 100s of uncompleted circles ..

Nabil Al Sayed
0 replies
It is unbelievable how easily we can become distracted, I was overwhelmed when I checked my screen time after taking a challenge on Zario. I never thought that I spend that crazy amount of hours on my phone pretending to be learning new skills online while I'm just lost in virtuality ... How many of us have these motivational instagram accounts that keeps trying to inject you with positivity? Which is absolutely not bad! but when is will the time for action come? it is very problematic when you start losing your focus and you end up living nothing but a virtual dream of success, trying to convince yourself that you are learning and you are fine. I decided I will take a step back and re-evaluate everything, am I actually developing new skills? or just accumulating small informations and building uncompleted circles, which I never took an action to finish one of them. Give yourself a chance to fail, and stop learning millions of skills, and over preparing, and instead focus on what matters the most for you. Stop asking for motivation from external sources and start building the foundation for your own source of motivation that will last inside you forever! Take a step back, and choose what circle you want to complete for the first time and the skills you need to start, and learn along the way ... Thanks to Zario, I was able to decrease my screen-time and give more time to myself and mylife outside the screen. If you want to support us in our mission and help many others that have similar problems. Please give us your honest feedback on our launching page! https://www.producthunt.com/post...
🤔
No comments yet be the first to help