Explain what you're building to a 5-year-old child👦

Maurizio Isendoorn
34 replies

Replies

ᗰᗩ᙭ ᒍ.
Your best friend!
Maurizio Isendoorn
I'll go first: I am making a robot that people can call and get help (will a 5-year-old understand this?😂)
Yami Sun
Launching soon!
@maurizioisendoorn I like it. I don't think I can explain what I do for 5-year-old yet. We're launching "Cascad3 - A decentralized inspiration-driven publishing platform" on Product Hunt soon. I would appreciate your support and feedback by clicking the "Notify Me" button to stay tuned and be the first to know when Cascad3 debuts on the stage.👇 producthunt.com/products/cascad3 Thank you! Best regards, Yami
Paulius
Building a robot that can clean his room and show where his toys are 😀
Haralds Gabrāns Zukovs
We are building a fence so nothing bad gets in and nothing good gets out! :D
Ignas Vaitukaitis
I am building a room full of robots 🤖
Klu.so is a robot that can find your things for you, like the painting you made 2 weeks ago. So you don't have to open all of your drawers, just ask Klu to find it, and Klu will bring it to you very quickly.
Luka Brzin
building a robot that is going to make your daddy or mommy less lazy and then they will be able to buy you more toys and spend more time with you :)
David Popescu
It draws cool images for you, that people will see, like, and stop to check what it's all about. ✨ Good enough?
Domas Sakavickas
I'm creating a toy which will help to earn more money so you can use it to buy more toys 😄
Asim Javed
Alright, imagine you have a magic magnifying glass that can look at any storybook page and then tell you the story out loud. That's like OCR technology—it sees letters and words on a page (or screen) and helps the computer understand and read them just like you and me! Now, think of Circler as a big toy box where you can keep all your favorite toys organized. Instead of toys, though, Circler helps grown-ups organize their important papers and work things so they can find them easily and play (or work) better! So, OCR is the magic that reads the stories from the pages, and Circler is the special toy box that keeps everything safe and organized.
Tyler Barber
I’m building a social media platform for people to talk share ideas on how to improve self care. And you can also find related deals, giveaways, events.
Loane
a new photo app where everyone can make money
Kabir
I want grownups to share what they learn and know with others and be helpful to each other and save time so they can spend more time with their family and friends.
JD Worcester
We tell you if the videos on your website are actually making you any money or not. 😂
Vivek Gautam
Imagine you have lots of toys scattered all over your room, and sometimes it's hard to find your favorite toy when you want to play with it. What I am building is like a magical toy box for all your toys. You can put all your toys neatly into this special box, and whenever you want to play with a specific toy, you can easily find it without searching everywhere. It's like having a special place where all your toys are organized neatly, making it super easy for you to pick out any toy you want to play with, whenever you want! This way, you'll never lose your toys again and can have more fun playing with them.