🚀 Exciting News! OpenAI GPT-4 API Now Available with No Waitlist!

Rohit Joshi
9 replies
🌟 With OpenAI's GPT-4 API now available without any waitlist, how will you leverage its advanced language models to revolutionize text generation? Share your game-changing ideas below!

Replies

Larry Reed
that's fantastic news! Can't wait to explore the endless possibilities of OpenAI GPT-4 API now that it's available without any waitlist restrictions on Product Hunt
Lavanya Snigdha
- Fast track cadence generation - Flourish content pipelines - Review and edit content - Streamline thoughts and organize content - Generate in depth personas And so on and so forth :D
Rohit Joshi
@lavanya_snigdha sounds great! what's your product name?
Lavanya Snigdha
@rohitjoshi Show by Animaker. We're just 24 hours away from launch! Do click on notify me and support us tomorrow if possible! :D I'd really appreciate it
Akash Tandon
At Looppanel, we'd gotten access to GPT-4 earlier this year and use it for a few use cases including topic detection, and note text generation. Compared to GPT-3.5, it's surprisingly better at nuanced use cases. Sadly, it's had a regression in performance recently. I am guessing that has something to do with the launch. Hoping this is temporary. Excited to see what the community builds with it!
Rohit Joshi
@akashtandon Thank you for sharing your experience with GPT-4. Exciting things are still expected from GPT-4, and I am also excited to see the possibilities with GPT-4 and Function calling.