πŸš€ Exciting news!

Anna Figura
14 replies
A super small team of PeerVibe is thrilled to post our groundbreaking product on Product Hunt today! πŸŽ‰ Join us on this journey as we revolutionize the way people connect and collaborate. Your support means the world to us! 🌐 Let's soar to new heights together! Support and subscribe: https://www.linkedin.com/company... peer-vibe.com Take a look at the page and drop a follow to support us! <3 https://www.producthunt.com/prod...

Replies

Nishkarsh Srivastava
Congratulations @anna_figuraa! followed and happy to support :)) we also just launched and would love your feedback: producthunt.com/posts/findr-5
Aishwarya Hiwrale
Congratulations πŸ₯³
Happy to support!! When’s the launch?
Denis
Help me understand, what has AI got to do with personal recommendations besides current AI hype train?
Anna Figura
@denis_tl peervibe helps you to store all recommendations in one and easy shareable profile 🀩 when integrated AI tool helps to make writing recommendations easier and faster πŸš€ feel free to subscribe for early access here peer-vibe.com to test it and be the first to use it once we launch ✨❀️
Denis
@anna_figuraa If I'm getting this right, my personalized recommendation of someone I know is actually written by AI? So I can create more personalized recommendations in less time? Am I getting this right? Do you see an issue here with credibility of those recommendations? Not to mention it is disconnected platform from LinkedIn, which has its own recommendation system, and where this kind is convenient. I hope I'm wrong in my judgement there isn't much product market fit here. Wish you all the best!
Savilia Lastero
Hey Team PeerVibe! πŸš€ Huge congrats on launching your groundbreaking product on Product Hunt! πŸŽ‰ Exciting times ahead as you revolutionize the world of connections and collaboration. Count me in for the support journey! 🌐 Just followed on LinkedIn and checked out your Product Hunt page. Wishing you all the success on this adventure!
Ronan Hardy
Congrats on launching your groundbreaking product on Product Hunt!
Safina Seth
Congrats on launch.
Samantha Den
I will support you.