Excited! We are launching tomorrow, any last tips? :)

Shivam Garg
52 replies
About the Product: Feedspace - the catalyst that brings authenticity and organic growth. Capture video feedback and testimonials. Collect comments from various channels for improvement. Build social proof by sharing best reviews and testimonials on the Wall of Love. Please click on "Notify Me" button to get notified when we launch it here: πŸ‘‡ https://www.producthunt.com/prod... We are looking forward to receiving your support :)

Replies

Danni Emanuel
I'm really excited for you! I've got a few tips that might help: * Make sure you have a clear and concise mission statement. This will help you stay focused on your goals and keep your team on track. * Create a strong marketing plan. This will help you reach your target audience and get the word out about your launch. * Build a strong team of supporters. This will help you get the support you need to succeed. * Be prepared for setbacks. There will always be challenges along the way, but don't let them discourage you. Just keep moving forward and you'll eventually reach your goals. For more information get my profile to find my contact Thank you
Shivam Garg
@danni_emanuel Thank you so much, for these deep insighs!we'll definitely take them into consideration.Moreover, we are looking forward to have your support for this :)
Danni Emanuel
@meshivamgarg I will be excited to make achieve your aim on which you marketing and getting new audience building up traffic for your software
good luck with your launch!
Shivam Garg
@⁨mehmet_yitmen1⁩ Thanks a ton! Your support means a lot to us, and we're looking forward to making our launch a resounding success with your help. πŸš€
Abhishek Bhardwaj
Good luck with the launch! How's the Josh? Nervous or excited? Just keep engaging and sharing your product over various platforms and communities.
Riya Toppo
Good luck with the launch!
JK
All the best with your launch.
Jaden Hong
Good luck with your launch!!! I'm also launching soon :) https://www.producthunt.com/prod...
Yogesh Joshi
Reach out to all the people who have asked to notify them - this works. All the best for the launch!
Congratulations!! Gaining support in the first hours of launch are important since it will help you get in the top and be more visible! Also, don't forget to thank your community for support πŸš€
Shivam Garg
@sandradjajic Thank you, Sandra, for these insightful tips!we'll definitely take them into consideration.Moreover, we are looking forward to have your support for this :)
Zoe Allen
Good luck for the launch, Shivam.
Atsuki Hasegawa
We are also gearing up for a launch! Good luck!
Alex Rodukov
Congratulations! πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
Karan Soni
Good luck with the launch! Don't forget to keep coffee with you as it's going to be a hectic day and night. :)
Shivam Garg
@ks1072002 Thank you, Karan, for these insightful thoughts! Haaahaaa, I'll definitely take them into consideration.
Mansi Trivedi
All the best! Just one, do ping me when you launch if I miss... :D
Good luck with the launch, ShivamπŸŽ‰
Yasemin Serbest
Good luck! Make sure you are active on here for 24 hours!
Mark Bugas
@meshivamgarg just followed - good luck with the launch! We're launching later this week and have heard how important it is to list out the roles and responsibilities day-of if you have team members. For example, it's helpful to have one person responding to comments and questions all day so they can get back to community members in a timely fashion. @abhishek_bhardwaj01 @shweta_kawar @jaden_hong @yogesh_joshi9 @pavel_sher followed your launches and would appreciate your engagement with ours!
Shivam Garg
Thank you, @mark_bugas , for these insightful tips!we'll definitely take them into consideration.Moreover, we are looking forward to have your support for this :)