Engage Engage Engage. 💡 Here's what I did for tomorrow's Launch

Charlie Kor
9 replies
It has been almost 2 months since I have been active on the PH. While preparing tomorrow's Luanch on PH, I learned an important lesson: Engage Engage Engage. I'm sorry if you expected specific steps or tips, but it's simple and most important. Without an audience or supporter(Building relationships), you can't do much in a social game on your own. So, If you want to grow your audience, 80%: Engaging with audience content (replies, comments) 20%: Creating content So, I believe the key is to engage others and build relationships. Engaging your audience begins with defining your audience. That's why Hummin is here. Coming soon https://www.producthunt.com/prod... Twitter

Replies

Yogita Gholap
Does give and take really work? We need real users to use product. Does upvote benefit in actual business?
Kevin Lu
Great SHARING, @charlie_lee1 Will upvote when you launch tomorrow! XD
Matthias Strafinger
Agreed. Give and Take. Will upvote. :)
Charlie Kor
@matthias_strafinger Thanks. When are you gonna launch? I am interested in trying your product. The landing page is hustling on me 😅
Thomas Boulesteix
We do love a supportive community!
Nuno Reis
Engagement is key when creating any kind of community I believe. LinkedIn has done great for us, as well as product hunt. But even in offline communities, engagement and content are still the best way to create a following around what you are doing. Hope you product launch goes amazing! :)
Daniel Moutouss
Totally agreed. Now I'm flooded with social media platforms and other platforms, which ones do you guys prioritize? I'm talking Twitter, PH, Indie Hackers, LinkedIn, Substack, and others