Email marketing having an ROI 4400% ?!

Marianna
5 replies
⚠️According to HubSpot, email marketing has an ROI of 4400%. ⚠️In 2020, email marketing generated 44-48$ per 1$ spent Source: United States Association of National Advertisers ✈️In 2022, there were an estimated 333B e-mails sent and received / day. This figure is projected to increase to 392B e-mails /day by 2026. ✈️In 2022, the number of global e-mail users amounted to > 4 B and is set to grow to 4.73 billion users in 2026. Source: Statista.com Considering the huge volume of emails daily the art of sending effective emails requires understanding deeply your customer, their needs and what type of emails to send. As an Inbound Marketer you want to engage your customers based on their needs and be responsive at every stage of their buyer journey. Some benefits include: 🌻Increasing brand awareness 🌻Generating authentic connections 🌻Leading to community creation 💠In order to achieve this you need to have a good strategy. This will help maximize your opportunities to connect with your prospects.💠 What is your experience with email marketing & which tools have helped you achieve your goals?

Replies

Almarie Stander
What do you do when your target market hates email?
Marianna
@almarie_stander I would suggest: Keep it as short as possible Include informative content and show HOW your product - service helps Make it more customized either by Demographics, Geography, Email Engagement or Website Behavior
Rishab Gupta
what do you think about AMP emails to engage your customers better?
Marianna
Great Question! I believe it’s great for e-commerce and similar product focused industries as it engages prospects more increasing the likelihood of becoming customers. It helps remove extra touch points and I find it very useful. I am aware of: https://stripo.email/ Offering AMP email solutions.