๐Ÿš€ Don't Run to Find #1 Hunter for your next Producthunt launch

Karan Parmar
27 replies
๐Ÿ“ฃ๐€๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ๐ญ! Don't run to find a #1hunter๐Ÿฅ‡ for your next ProductHunt launch ๐Ÿš€ Just like when we look for a partner in a relationship, we don't look for a ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐š๐ซ, ๐ซ๐ข๐œ๐ก or a ๐›๐ž๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง, instead we look for a ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐  and ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š๐›๐จ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž person ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž and ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐ž๐š๐ฆ. ๐Ÿ‘ซ When I read about blogs on hunting the product on ProductHunt, ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐›๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ, ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ ๐ก๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ. What I have learned so far, is that ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ ๐ง๐ข๐ณ๐ž๐ ๐ก๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐š ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž, but the ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š๐›๐จ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ก๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฉ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง. ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ก๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ โœ… Find someone who guides you throughout the launch journey, basically ๐€ ๐‡๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐๐ž ๐€ ๐Œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Œ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป โœ… When you meet, ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ž๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐‡๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿน โœ… Look at the ๐ฌ๐จ๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ญ๐ก ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐‡๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿค โœ… ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ญ, if the hunter would help you promote on their social media platforms or no ๐Ÿ“ฃ โœ… ๐ˆ๐Ÿ ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐š ๐Œ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐•๐ข๐œ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ, ๐ˆ๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐š ๐‡๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐•๐ข๐œ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ, if the product becomes the ๐๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ƒ๐š๐ฒ, it creates social proof for the hunter โญ๏ธ โœ… ๐‹๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š๐›๐จ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐‡๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ, that work with you to help you succeed. ๐Ÿค Whether ๐“๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐ซ becomes ๐๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ƒ๐š๐ฒ or not, We saw amazing growth on our coming soon page, We have ๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐›๐ฌ๐œ๐ซ๐ข๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ 8๐— ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ in couple of days. ๐…๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ 49 ๐ญ๐จ 424 ๐š๐ง๐ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ ... If you haven't checked Twinr yet, go check it out in ๐๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ ๐‡๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐จ๐จ๐ง section. https://www.producthunt.com/prod... Open to share my learnings from ProductHunt, interested people can DM me.

Replies

Divyesh Raj
๐ŸŽ‰That's great progress! It's impressive to see the number of subscribers growing so quickly. Keep up the good work @twinr_team ! Many more to achieve.๐Ÿš€
Trang Ha
Look cool ๐Ÿš€. Will definitely check it out to prepare for my next launch!
Max Krasilov
ty for good tips and good luck!
Brijesh Marvaniya
Great progress @twinr_team. Thank you for amazing tips. ๐Ÿ˜Š Good luck ๐Ÿคž
Karan Parmar
@janusz_mirowski you can share your learning since you had your launch recently. You must have lot of things learned
Janusz Mirowski
@twinr_team yeah sure! First of all, you need to have a strong community before launch. Without it, you will lose badly. You need to have at least 400 flowers, and I see you are doing it right. It would be best if you had people that will start the snowball effect. You need to talk with the PH community on a daily basis for at least 30-60 days. Hunter may not be so crucial for followers, but he will guide you on how to do it and advise how your launch page needs to look and what to write there. Video is crucial; slides need to be stunning and only one with your logo - because Product Hunt will reuse them in the news, and they do not want to promote you too much ;-). Thanks to that advice, we were 3rd in a Product of a Day and in the maker's corner in the newsletter and on the Twitter of Product Hunt! And this is even more important than the product of the day because it gave us colossal traffic and exposition to the brand - around 20 000 impressions. Twitter mention: https://twitter.com/ProductHunt/...
Karan Parmar
@janusz_mirowski I am happy for you, @webwave really did well. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป I hope you got good quality feedback and of course the traffic on your website as you mentioned. For Twinr, our hunter is @rohanchaubey4, he is very genuine and nice person to work with. Very helpful and I would always recommend him to the makers.
Swapnil D Puranik
That's a solid advice, Karan! As someone who has scheduled my first-ever launch, I'd love to know more about the tactics you deployed in boosting the subs on Coming Soon page.