Does your company work with cryptocurrency in payments?

Kate Kurshina
10 replies
I don't make purchases in cryptocurrency myself yet. But my company also plans to use cryptocurrency for users' convenience when paying for goods. Is this the same for you? How important do you think it is now?

Replies

Navninder
That is a good idea to include crypto payments. It is now possible with Stripe in some parts of U.S. I think this is helpful for people in countries where APIs like stripe are not available. People from countries like Nigeria still can't sell in international markets.
Daniel Engels
No! Any substantial crypto activities would also seem suspicious for our bank (who could go as fas as freezing the accounts!) The legislation isn't ready for crypto as a means of payment in EU.
Kanisk Gautam
Nope. In my country, the only digital currency accepted by banks for transferring into INR is going to be the one authorized by GOI.
Navninder
@kanisk_gautam Hey Kanisk I think you can convert your crypto assets to cash using broker service like Coinswitch Kuber, WazirX etc. Tell me if I am wrong because it is mentioned in an article on indianexpress.com
Kanisk Gautam
@dockefy yes but it's more like for trading and less for payment processing. Btw banks in India don't accept crypto due to value fluctuations
James Salli
Trading cryptocurrency is not easy these days, especially if you don't have the proper information. I believe that you should buy bitcoin or altcoin only after you are aware of the cryptocurrency market and its movements. It is very important to know what is staking because it is one of the most convenient ways to passively earn money with cryptocurrencies. I recommend CoinsPaid Media site because it always provides actual news and fresh interesting information.
William
I understand that many people want to invest in cryptocurrencies in order to get a good passive income. Of course, you need to have enough money for this. However, even a person with a small amount can already try to invest in this area. In this case, I can mention this is the best crypto trading terminal. Here you will find all the information you need as well as basic tips on this matter. Wish you luck!
tree lemon
Hello! I am also interested in the development of cryptocurrency and I would like to be aware of the latest developments in this field. Maybe you have any tips or recommendations for resources where I can get more information about blockchain? In addition, I would also like to understand the concept of NFT, how it works, and what role it plays in the blockchain industry.
StanislawSzymanski
Hello! Are you tired of juggling multiple wallets to manage your cryptocurrency investments? If so, you should check out this cryptocurrency wallet at ethereum wallet. It provides a single platform for managing all your digital assets, ensuring easy access and excellent security. You can learn more about the wallet on their website.