Does your company use a form builder?

Summer Kim
32 replies
If so, which form builder do you use? I'm aware of excellent form builders like Tally that have emerged on Product Hunt. Please share the form builder you are using and find effective!

Replies

I've heard great things about Tally as well, and it's always interesting to learn about new form builders on Product Hunt. Thanks for sharing, and if you have any other recommendations or insights, feel free to let me know!
T Sudhish Nair
@felix_f_tao @summer_paprikadatalab_walla If you are interested try neetoForm and share your feedback.
Summer Kim
@felix_f_tao Thank you! I'm also working on creating a form builder. I'm getting inspiration from various form builders featured on Product Hunt. BTW, your MindOS seems really interesting! I'm happy to see many services emerging that make work more efficient :)
Summer Kim
@tsudhishnair Hey, I just tried using neeto form. It's impressive how many features it has! In particular, functionalities like 'Continue form later' are not yet available in my product : Walla form. +) I think it would be beneficial to have GIFs or images explaining the features on the landing page. It would make it easier to understand. It looks like we are both working on creating form builders haha. I'm rooting for you!
T Sudhish Nair
@summer_paprikadatalab_walla Thanks for trying out neetoForm. We are working on the adding the explainer videos for each individual feature. All the best for your product.
Pranjal Mishra
I have been using tally, recently tried airtable forms as well.
Michael Gammon
We use webflow forms Summer. Please follow to give me a bit of support - I'm getting pre-launch!, Cheers, mike
Summer Kim
@michael_gammon Hey I just followed you and your product! Good luck with your launch, I'll definitely go and leave some feedback too!
Carter Michael
Yes! Like a few people here have said I also use Tally for Roasted Resume and Ad Roast. But, there are some limitations that I want to work around that I think the premium model is too much for. (For that one feature - specifically using a ad pixel).
Summer Kim
@carter_michael Oh, that's really helpful feedback, charging separately for each feature could be one possible approach. I'll keep that in mind when deciding on the pricing for my Walla form! I'll also be cheering for your upcoming launch.
Adriano Dos Santos Júnior
I use https://tally.so for my projects, excellent product with unlimited submissions.
Summer Kim
@adrianojr I totally agree, Tally's so intuitive and straightforward. It offers a bunch of features even in the free plan!
Sarah Playford
I can suggest popular form builders that many companies find effective: Typeform: Known for its interactive and user-friendly form design. Google Forms: Offers a simple and free solution, especially convenient if your team is already using Google Workspace. JotForm: Provides a wide range of customization options and integrations.
Summer Kim
@sarah_playford Thank you for your detailed response. I've also tried all three forms, and particularly surprised at Jotform which has a lot of features. Among the various form builders, it seems important to decide on the right positioning.
Alexander Dolton
Anna Jack
We use webflow forms Summer.
Arlie Rutherford
I can suggest popular form builders that many companies find effective:
Summer Kim
@arlie_rutherford I'm curious about the products you recommend. If you recommend some, I'll definitely try them out!
Poul merry
Anastasia Liamets
We use Typeform, but heard a lot of good things about Tally
Summer Kim
@anliamets Typeform seems incredibly intuitive and pretty. Are you subscribed to a paid plan, or do you only use the free version?
Anastasia Liamets
@summer_paprikadatalab_walla used to be subscribed for a years in my previous company, but now on a free plan, as we don’t need a lot of forms 🙌🏼