Does the secret to success exist? Share your thoughts!

Irina Ivashchinenko
15 replies
Each of us seems to have rules that allow us to move forward and achieve success. Share your success secrets with the community!

Replies

Oleg Eltsov
Don't forget to rest sometimes. A rested body and mind are much more effective.
Irina Ivashchinenko
I will begin! My personal secret is discipline. Discipline is needed both in work and in leisure. If you plan everything in advance and stick to the plan, even the most difficult tasks can be solved. Yes, not everything always goes according to plan, but even random events can be included in your plan. 😉
Wyatt Feaster
@iren_ivashchinenko Interesting! How do you feel about the concept of "stop thinking, start doing" I heard that in a book and it has really stuck with me? Basically don't spend all your time planing things to be perfect but rather just start moving the ball forward.
Alex Petruchio
Read more, think more, fear less.
Wyatt Feaster
@alex_petruchio That is interesting, I almost think it's thinking less, doing more. Less time planning and overthinking and just take action.
Igor Lysenko
If you know what you will do in the future and know what the result will be, then the secret of success is how you prepared yourself to become successful.
Yavuz Tunc Emran
There is not a single, universal secret to success. It is a result of a combination of factors including hard work, dedication, adaptability, perseverance.
Irina Ivashchinenko
@tunc_emran I agree, but what is important to you? :)
André J
Launching soon!
Do stuff that will be relevant
Rose Linda
"I think the secret to success is finding something you're passionate about and never giving up on it
jaxon
Success doesn't have a single secret formula. It's a combination of hard work, determination, skills, and seizing opportunities.