Does paid social media advertising yield positive returns? Or is it just a gimmick?

Vanessa Williams
3 replies
This is a thought-provoking question. Does paid social media advertising yield positive returns? Or is it just a gimmick and a way companies make money off of you? Has it truly worked for you?

Replies

Rishabh R
Depends on your needs, All these things are methods to solve a problem. But if you don't know the principle behind these, then you won't get any results. So the question is: What is my product solving? Whose problems are my product solving? Where are they having out, online and offline? What should I do to make them believe that I'm the best solution for them? How will they trust me? How to improve me visibility? How to improve my authority? Social media marketing can do wonders if you know the principle behind it, otherwise I'm pretty sure that it won't work. And 99% of the digital marketing company have no clue about what they are doing
Vanessa Williams
@rishabhravindran I have heard so many times digital marketing companies have no idea what they're doing. Almost makes me wonder how they sell people into trusting them.