Does anyone like open-space offices?

Irina Ivashchinenko
9 replies
Almost all companies, including start-ups, use open-space offices. At the same time, all my friends say that they do not like these open spaces because of the noise and constant distractions. What do you think about this?

Replies

Cole Byrne
While open spaces can promote collaboration and interaction, they often come with challenges like noise and distractions. Regardless of the office layout, one aspect that remains critical is efficient information management. That's where solutions like the ones offered by IMR Digital (https://imrdigital.com/) come into play. Their innovative technologies and services help businesses print, scan, store, find, and distribute information more efficiently.
Artyom Sviridov
Personally, I agree with your friends. Open-space offices tend to be noisy and distracting. I myself prefer something a bit more quiet and private: this really helps to boost productivity and concentrate on the job. At the same time, though, I know people who enjoy this kind of environment, and even when working remotely - they have a tendency to work in public places like cafes and restraunts, surrounded by people. So it really depends on a person, I guess.
Irina Ivashchinenko
@sviridov I agree, it really depends on the person. But personally, I can't concentrate when there's noise around.
Artyom Sviridov
@iren_ivashchinenko Same here. At times I find myself looking for a quiet corner just to concentrate :D
André J
Launching soon!
Yes as long as I have a private nook in that openspace office 😂