Does anyone incorporate automation and generative AI into their marketing workflows?

Jeffrey Lai
9 replies
How heavily do you guys use automation and gen-AI within your own marketing workflows and at what extent? I have developed a organic marketing automation tool (OpenRep ), and am curious to see what degrees of automation others are using. Share what other marketing automation tools you find useful!

Replies

Anthony Green
Thanks for featuring us in your question! We are hoping to be able to replace Hootsuite, Jasper and SurferSEO for the average user!
Nicolò Marchesi
Don't use it. Currently, it's only ChatGPT for drafting emails; IMHO, it's not a problem unless you need to heavily scale.
Jeffrey Lai
@pethron That's very fair, solutions are always situational. If you don't mind me asking, what is in your current marketing stack? Any standout non-automation/non-AI products?
Nicolò Marchesi
@jlop not at all. I don’t use anything strictly related to marketing; notion for ideas and knowledge base and zoho for leads. Also airtable is nice for keeping tracks of people
AmazingSylvia
I used to use gen-AI to make social media content
Jaspar Carmichael-Jack
Personalized messaging: AI-powered tools can be used to create personalized messages for different segments of a company's audience. This includes personalized email campaigns, product recommendations, and targeted social media ads. Personalized messaging can help to improve customer engagement and satisfaction, and it can also lead to increased sales.
ISTIAK AHMAD
@jasparcj Nailing it! 🌟 Personalized messaging is the secret sauce for customer connection. AI-powered tools bring that extra flair to tailor emails, suggest products, and rock targeted social ads. It's like having a personal concierge for each audience segment!
ISTIAK AHMAD
Love the innovation! Incorporating automation and gen-AI into marketing workflows is the future. Your tool, OpenRep, sounds like a game-changer. Personally, I'm a fan of tools like Zapier and HubSpot, they bring some serious automation magic to the table.