Does anyone here actually use curated prompts that gets launched on PH everyday?

Sankeerth Julapally
5 replies
"100 ChatGPT prompts for marketing", "10 ChatGPT prompts to 100x productivity & change your life" Have you been watching so many such launches these days? My question is why? why do people need these? Is someone actually referring to these & using them?

Replies

There no doubt valuable to some folks, and I see why they're created and distributed as 'products' β€” from the Maker's perspective β€” but I'd like to filter them out somehow from the Top Products view most times haha
Sankeerth Julapally
@blake_whittington Absolutely, i am guessing even these are just chatgpt generated, these products do nothing much apart from getting few email ids for your core product
David J. Kim
I'd say people are using the top top guides on ChatGPT, but 90% of them are probably being ignored
Sankeerth Julapally
@between_team But sadly many of these are ending up as the top products of the day
Gary Ramirez
Yes, I certainly do use curated prompts launched on Product Hunt daily. They provide a wealth of fresh ideas and help me to continually challenge my thinking and creativity.