Do you work weekends?

Darya Antonyuk
20 replies
I mostly don't, but preparing for the launch I tend to do some work stuff at weekends as well. What about you?)

Replies

Hirak Kocharee
Launching soon!
I typically strive for a work-life balance, but when it's essential to meet specific goals or deadlines, I'm willing to put in weekend hours to ensure successful project delivery
Valeriia Dziubenko
I also prefer not to work on weekends, trying to keep this so-called "work-life balance." Still, if any urgent task needs my attention, which I can do at low effort, I prefer to deal with it and relax till Monday without thinking all the time that it is waiting for me. :D
Darya Antonyuk
@valeriia_dziubenko yeah, that's the same for me! otherwise I end up checking all the messengers waiting for a disaster to happen
Mark Amouzgar
I try not to work on the weekends, but sometimes I have to. :)
Liyana Herrera
No. i work 5 days per week.sat and sun off :)
Sometimes it happens, but I also try to recharge my batteries on weekends, sometimes I'm successful in it, mostly I'm not, but getting there:D
Thomas Zhang
Yes, just to keep the working routine but also split time for my hobbies.
Sergei Petrov
This was the first weekend in a long time that I didn't touch work. This is a wonderful feeling! And most importantly, today I feel full of energy and ready to conquer the peaks. 😃
Eugenia Bud
Is exploring and being active on PH on weekends considered as work? :))
Dima Tryhubenko
Still kinda on the fence on this topic. On one hand, I am aware I need to rest more to be more efficient (I don't 'feel' like that but I am sure about that). On the other hand, I feel like anything work-related is always in my RAM and under control if I do work on weekends. But I am also someone who finds it hard to have a vacation and then return to normal work schedule so the personal factor might be key for me there.
Marilena Nikou
I try not to, but oftentimes I do as things come up. Working in a startup means there is always shortage of time to do the things I have to
Roman Gordy
I realised that being unplugged from work for just one day makes me happier -> calmer, and willing to do more. I usually can take a break on Saturdays....Hm.., it looks like someone has realised the same thousands of years earlier. :))
Rose Ward
Yes, I'm here seven days a week to assist you.