Do you use Threads (by Meta)? And if so, why?

Toni
23 replies

Replies

Business Marketing with Nika
No. Paradoxically, instead, I started to use Twitter. And do not regret it. I was a little bit fed up of Meta environment and needed anything else.
Business Marketing with Nika
@toni_pm Yeah, it is, because Twitter in our country is rarely used. I am a little bit off of my society :D
Ricardo Batista
Twitter is still where the community is
Ruben Boonzaaijer
Nope, twitter is still better in my opinion
Toni
@ruben_boonz likewise. But since Threads states they have millions of users, i was wondering if people in our environment use it.
Jose Rodríguez
yes i have just a channel for productivity directory on it: https://threads.net/productivity...
Toni
@stan8086 Thanks. And is it an 'active" community, do people engage?
Phil Meyer
I don’t use either - I did use Twitter back in the day though. I’m surprised threads isn’t more popular with the PH crowd. I need to give it another look myself 🤔
Samuel Rondot
No I don’t but I will probably realize in a year or two that I should have :)
Toni
@samuel_rondot i had the same FOMO at some point, but seems like it’s not really used by entrepreneurs and tech people. 😅
No, being honest, I don't find it very helpful for building a community. Twitter is my place of power
Toni
@sandradjajic same for me. I feel like it fell short to manage to gather people and create a sense of Community.
Ryan Zhang
Launching soon!
Yes, I use Threads because it offers a unique blend of community engagement and topic-focused discussions, making it easier to follow conversations that interest me. Its seamless integration with other Meta platforms enhances my overall social media experience.
Maurizio Isendoorn
I don't use threads. I do sometimes use threats and that can also work 😉