Do you use these social media tools?

Kabir
25 replies
Just wondering if founders use these tools:

Replies

Nitin Joshi
social media tools like?
@nitin_joshi Sorry, is the poll not showing for you?
Nola S. Ro
i use instagaram
@nolas_ro Great. When I had a physical HQ before the pandemic, my business manager insisted on creating IM for the company and she ran it for awhile but frankly boring company posts were not making any headway.
Bill Frad
I use you tube
@bill_frad Great, what's your channel?
Hussein Hashish
none of the above. instagram live
@hussein_hashish Wow! IM live is a new thing. How is it working for you?
Hussein Hashish
@shownotes instagram is where most of my target customer persona is, so it only made sense that I engage there.
Mason Julian
I am using Linkedin
@satish_das_ Awesome, drop your X link so we can link up. Here is mine: https://mjkabir.com/r/twitter
Jake Tital
LinkedIn, Facebook and YouTube is where I live
@jaketital Facebook groups are really popular but I noticed the quality is often questionable. But again, my experience is very limited with FB.
Jake Tital
@shownotes the group organizer has over 500 product hunt launches and the team she has surrounded herself with is top notch.
@jaketital could you share the group here?
Max Avery
Spaces has been a great networking tool - Clubhouse seems to have died off a bit for me. We drive a lot of sales/engagement through YouTube lives as well.
@max_avery That's amazing. YT Live should work really well for retail. The while QVC concept of selling on TV has been so well duplicated on FB live and YT live, this is amazing. I wonder if SaaS founders can explore YT Live as an educational marketing tool.
Max Avery
@shownotes doing like a live AMA focused around the software features and other broader topics in the niche is a great way to get visibility - and then can repurpose those videos into YT shorts/Reels pretty easly too
@max_avery Awesome idea! I might try that soon. If you can share your channel, I would love to check it out!
Max Avery
@shownotes We'll be doin the next one on the @syndicately X page ( https://www.twitter.com/syndicat... ) - give us a follow on there and join in the chat if you like, too! appreciate it