Do you use Spotify?

Mahak from Outgrow
31 replies
Do you use Spotify? How often do you use it? If not which music app do you use? Can you share your favourite playlist or song these days? For me, I use Spotify more than WhatsApp. Living in a lockdown state for almost two years(because of covid), Spotify has become my small world of escape from the rest of the world. Right now, my favourite is the Taylor Swift version of the Red album.

Replies

Style and Trends
I use Youtube to listen to music. Spotify is a great way to discover new songs though!
Daria
I use Yandex Music. It is quite popular in Russia. I really want to try Spotify as I hear a lot of positive reviews. As for my favorite song, statistics for this year show that it is “I wanna be your slave” by Måneskin.
Andrii Kpyto
YoutubeMusic as well as competitor
Mahak from Outgrow
@kpyto Youtube Music is good especially if you want to listen to youtube videos on loop on android. Thanks for sharing.
Alina Ihnatiuk
I use YouTube Music, Google Play Music
Mahak from Outgrow
@antonovna google play music is good too, but it doesn't have songs in multiple languages. Does it? Thanks for sharing.
Martina Hackbartt
Hi Mahak! :) I do use Spotify a lot. And also can´t stop listening to Red (Taylor's version) and some other of her albums. Here's the playlist I've been listening to the most: https://open.spotify.com/playlis...
Mahak from Outgrow
@martina_hackbartt Hi Martina! Thanks for sharing the playlist and yes Taylor's songs are best while working. I am listening to speak now too.
Edgar
I love Spotify! I listen to music and podcasts while working, in the car and even in the shower lol. I love latin music so my current favorite is Bad Bunny
Edward G
Music is life for me so yes 100%. But some small artists or remixes aren't available on Spotify but I can usually find them on YouTube.
Mahak from Outgrow
@edward_g Yes true, I also use you tube if I want to listen some specific artist's songs which are not available on Spotify sadly. Thanks for sharing.
Dawn Veltri
Love Spotify as well as Amazon Music because they have a lot of exclusives. I've also been listening to Taylor's version of Red on repeat.
Mahak from Outgrow
@dawn_veltri1 I will try amazon music, I haven't tried it yet. Red occupied my whole autumn this year. Love in with Taylor's songs.
Rene-Andre Yebakima
Using Spotify every single days for a couple of hours - social time, work time, gym. Only for music - not for podcasts (their recent push for podcasts content is quite obvious). Their music exploration algorithms is still great (getting from known songs to unknown territories) but has grown more comfortable than exploratory lately.
Mahak from Outgrow
@rayebakima true, they have quite good exploration algorithms. When not in mood of any particular artist's music, I try exploring on Spotify too. Thanks for sharing.
Daniela Braniste
I love Spotify! In fact, it's the only way for me to concentrate, I actually have a very specific Spotify playlist called "Shit I listen at work", pardon my french.
Mahak from Outgrow
@daniela_braniste Wow!! that's a quite good name for the playlist. Is it public? Thanks for sharing.
Jens Nilsson
Got Spotify running in the background all day for years, joined during the beta and am a paying user since day 1
Mahak from Outgrow
@jensnilsson That's quite generous of you to be a paying user. I mostly met people who are just listening those in between ads every time. I bet premium version is awesome.
Ira GI
Yes! This is the best music service for me.
MAYUR KAKADE
Yes I use spotify, the best part here is it is really good at playing on remote devices and switching devices. ( and afforable plans too ☺️ )
Use it everyday for music and Podcasts. Just switched all my Podcast listening from Apple Podcasts to Spotify recently (due to the annoying UI)
Melissa P Grant
Apple Music or Spotify depends on personal preferences. Apple Music integrates well with Apple devices and offers exclusive content, while Spotify has a user-friendly interface and a vast music library with strong social features. However you can use Different Applications like Musconvtool, to transferring your playlist. Ultimately, it's about individual needs, platform compatibility, and content preferences.