Do you use Reddit for your marketing?

Alexey Anshakov
16 replies

Replies

Garland Coulson (Captain Time)
Yes, I use it a lot. I have gotten new clients from Reddit and it is also a key part of my content marketing and SEO strategies. I did put together a Reddit Marketing Guide for beginners video and article that might help: https://captaintime.com/reddit-m...
Paul Russell
Reddit has been an invaluable tool for my marketing strategies, enabling me to engage with niche communities and understand their needs more directly, it's like unearthing hidden gems! 💎
Alexey Anshakov
@russellpaul36 could you provide some numbers? The # of subscribers, clients, etc.
Crystall Shy
For me this is a proven platform with excellent indicators and I use it currently
Alexey Anshakov
@crystall_shy could you share these indicators?
Guillaume C
Not yet, but I know it's impactful! Need time to check the relevant groups and how to interact with
Alan Jenkins
Sure do. Reddit's got some real niche communities that can be goldmines. But it's all about giving value, not just dropping links.
Lavanya Snigdha
While it's a yes. I find that we have to be a lot more purposeful and mindful when engaging with Reddit communities. Kind of similar to PH. :)
Alexey Anshakov
@lavanya_snigdha Could you provide some actionable advice/tips?
Lavanya Snigdha
@alexey_anshakov Absolutely. 1) Create a Subreddit for your product, not a profile page: it's a fundamental but Redditors really are weary of dealing with marketing profiles from products commenting or spamming their posts. Use alt profile pages for Reddit community engagement and furnish your Subreddit with use cases, tutorials, and learning resources. 2) Time and place: It's critical to understand when is a good time to interject with your advice. Try to be as unbiased and honest as possible regarding your product offerings and limitations, this has led to great exchange of feedback and expertise in our community efforts. 3) Share resources, hold AMAs, and get creative: try to shed the ultra conservative/salesy demeanour of marketing speech and material. Give more value than you take has been a great motto. Hope this helps!
Alexey Anshakov
@lavanya_snigdha Thank you. Appreciated! Can you share the link to your subreddit?
Divine Rivers
@alexey_anshakov @lavanya_snigdha Thanks & very helpful! Adding this to our list of post-launch strategies for when we launch the first half of our marketplace come July 17th!
Alexey Anshakov
@benjamin_evans2 Can you share some tips, numbers, and results?