Do you use no-code tool?

Heyalbert
12 replies

Replies

Himanshu
Most of the time, I use these no code tools: 1. Notion 2. YourGPT 3. Dalle 4. Zapier 5. Wix
Heyalbert
@himanshu_28 Great choices! Notion and Zapier are staples for me too. Just found out about YourGPT Is it user-friendly?🧐 Always keen on trying out new tools
Himanshu
@heyalbert yes they offer no code builder and which make it quite easily to setup and make it running with in few minutes. It also offer advanced features like function calling and Code Execution to build AI Agents which is also drag and drop interface but it requires some sort of technical knowledge to build. However it is great tool, must try yourself.
Asmitha Rathis
Does Notion count? :D
Rodrigo Calix
I'd like Logseq, is an alternative to Obsidian, and it helps me to organize myself, my projects, taking notes, write scripts, and the future projects I might make. Yesterday I tested Framer by first time, and I'd liked it... it has both, code and no-code.
Heyalbert
@schemetastic I've used Obsidian before, it's a great tool. Once you get to know it, you'll love it, but getting to know it can be a bit challenging. It has a somewhat steep learning curve😅 And yeahhh, if we want to do more advanced stuff in Framer, need to use code.
Rodrigo Calix
@heyalbert When you say “I've used” it means you no longer use Obsidian? If that's the case, what do you use now?
Yeahia Sarker
To be honest, no. They are hard to scale and microlevel customization
Jose Garrido
Webflow for wireframing
Christoph Dyllick-Brenzinger
Let me add SeaTable and n8n to this list. SeaTable is perfect for collection any kind of data and n8n is a great combination to connect different software solutions and build automatic workflows. But in fact there is no "no-code" in general. As you can see from the answers of the other users, there are tons of solutions: - no-code solution for content (ChatGPT) - no-code for webcontent (Wix, Webflow) - no-code for automations/workflows (zapier, n8n) - no-code for databases (Airtable, SeaTable) ...