Do you use Indiehackers.com?

Neel Patel
57 replies
I’m interested in knowing the power users of this platform. If you’re one of them, what advice do you give to someone who’s starting to use it?

Replies

Andrew Lee
Give value. Don’t just hop on and start trying to shill your product/service… If you do that, you’re going to have a bad time.
Mark Amouzgar
Not as much as I use Product Hunt but yes!
Neel Patel
@mark_amouzgar when do you use it? what do you use it for?
Sean Ward
@mark_amouzgar is there a product hunt group WITHIN indiehackers? If so, is it active?
Ujang Fahmi
Yes, I occasionally use IndieHackers to share my entrepreneurial journey, post updates about my products, and connect with other like-minded individuals.
Tapan Patel
@ujang_fahmi how do you get the access to post on IH?
Neel Patel
@ujang_fahmi Interesting! how are you connecting with others?
Tapan Patel
I am using is but still I am not allowed to post on it :(
Darya Skorokhod
@riyoai same :) And you don't even know when you'll be allowed to (if ever)
priyanka prasad
@riyoai You just need to enage on a couple of posts. I posted some helpful comments and now I can post
Oliver Thomes
i dont know what is this kindly tell something about this
Daniel Burns
I created an account but I am not as active as on here, for instance!
Yes and not failing to read their newsletters nowadays. They are bomb.
Drew_Quinn
well the platform not good as much as with producthunt
Yannick
I tried to be an active member a few weeks ago, but it's not like Product Hunt. Just visit the news section and review responses in the discussions. You actually will find a lot of them without comments or reaction.
Max
Yes, I indeed use Indiehackers.com. I think it's a great platform for collaboration, idea sharing, and getting feedback from the community. If you're just starting to use this platform, here's my advice: 1. Actively participate in discussions. This will not only help you learn more, but also give you a chance to connect with other members. 2. Don't be afraid to share your ideas and projects. Openness encourages collaboration and helps get valuable feedback. 3. Make posts in groups that are related to your interests and projects. This will help you find like-minded people. 4. Study the success stories of other users. You can get a lot of useful and inspiring information from them. 5. Don't hesitate to ask questions. Indiehackers is a community where people are ready to help and share their experience. I hope this helps you get the most out of using Indiehackers.com. Good luck to you!
Shikha Singh
Hearing it fir first time😃
Mahir Mahdi
Yes, I've recently started using Indiehackers.
Kajal d4
Not as much I am more comfortable with product hunt.
Muneeb Awan
I was addicted to it, but then they changed everything and it became super confusing!
Andrian Valeanu
Yes! And tomorrow I will publish an article there called "How We Failed to Raise Investments in 2023." You can follow me here: https://www.indiehackers.com/And...
Arz
I use it but spending more time on PH now :p
It's s great platform to share ideas
Eliza Crescini
Yes, Neel. But not as much as I used Product Hunt.
Eliza Crescini
One more thing, Neel. You have to be engaging in Indiehackers because you cannot create any discussion yet if you don't make enough engagement, Feels like you need to have a quota first before you can create discussions or advertise your product.