Do you use discord?

Jose Rodríguez
26 replies
If you don't know discord, read more about it: https://productivity.directory/d...

Replies

Serdar Aksoy
it's one of the best tool, easy to use and voice quality is better than others
Haralds Gabrāns Zukovs
Discord is amazing, I played a lot of videogames and we only used discord for communities and talking during the games.
Aneesh Arora
Yes, as a replacement for slack, for voice chat when playing video games, for video calling and for participating in other communities.
Carla Pezzo
yes! my team and I use it for communitication and also for our community. As someone there pointed out, as a replacement to slack, but its better in my opinion
Anil Yarimca
I use it on daily basis. I joined many communities on DC.
Gary Sztajnman
I use it but not that much, I wish I would see the value even more.
Ricardo Batista
Yes, so good for our own internal comms. That feature of putting the most recent thread on the sidebar is amazing!
Michal Balšianka
We use Discord in our company as Slack alternative on freemium model. It's better, chat history is not disappearing every now and then, there aren't restrictions for multiple people on call at once etc.. :)
Max Avery
Yep, we actually run a community on it
Domas Sakavickas
I used that a few years back when I was working on crypto projects. I like the concept, the channel system is something that I miss in the other apps. But when I remember that crypto degens buzz, I feel happy that I'm not using it anymore 😄 but it's not because of the app it's because of community
Terrence Kelleman
@sakozzy it was all the hacks that happened on Discord that made me never want to login there... It has promise but not security.
Terrence Kelleman
Started using it in the NFT world but honestly with all the security hacks of both the admin accounts and scams run on there - it's got a LONG way to go to become a regular resource of mine.
Toni
Yes, for remote team management
Loane
I don't know discord why people use it ?
Nothing. Avoid it like a plague.
ᗰᗩ᙭ ᒍ.
@shownotes Why?😂 tencent?
JD Worcester
A lot of my friends and I used discord in college for various ventures and also for gaming, sometimes for class. We built a paid discord + website for a client who is doing a day trading community. It's pretty impressive how complicated the discord has gotten.
ᗰᗩ᙭ ᒍ.
Yes, our whole team is on there, have been itching to move over to Slack though should we?
Ivo Ivanovski
Yeap, we use it as a main channel of communication on a daily basis.