Do you use apps for sports/exercise activities?

Michael Shver
9 replies
Life is hectic these days, and there are many apps to help us maintain our exercise routines with various useful functions: from pre-made training programs to online workouts with personal trainers. Do you use any of them to optimize your exercise routine? 🤔 Do you prefer exercising alone or enjoy finding groups to work out with? Are you more into fitness or do you prefer team sports? Do you use apps for sports activities to track your performance, schedule workouts, set fitness goals or connect with other athletes for motivation and support?

Replies

Anastasia Klyykina
I use yoga app! I find it very convenient to have professional guidance and the comfort of own home and peace at the same time :) However, it took me quite a while to find the one, because the market is oversaturated with so many apps, and the majority is just a waste of time and money.
Xavier JJ
@anastasia_klyykina I made an app that focuses on motivation with Motion Tracking AI Fitness Coach: Rep Counter please do check it out :) I assure you it's not a waste of time, you can scold me on this comment if it is :d
Xavier JJ
Have you tried or perhaps had someone played Motion Tracking games on Xbox Kinect / Nintendo Switch?  I made an app that focuses on motivation w/ Motion Tracking that launched here 3 months ago :) AI Fitness Coach: Rep Counter Appstore: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/ai... or Playstore: https://play.google.com/store/ap... please do check it out :)
Gurkaran Singh
Hey there! 🏋️‍♂️ As someone who loves to mix tech with exercise, I'm all about finding the perfect apps to optimize my workout routines. Whether it's tracking performance, setting goals, or connecting with other fitness enthusiasts, these apps can be a game-changer in staying motivated and on track. Plus, let's be real, who doesn't enjoy a little friendly competition with other athletes? 💪 So, whether you prefer sweating it out solo or joining a group workout session, there's definitely an app out there to match your fitness style. Let's embrace the power of technology to enhance our fitness journey! 🚀 #TechMeetsFitness
Michael Shver
@thestarkster sounds great! 🔥 Which features do you usually look for in apps like these?
khalisthings coffee
I can certainly provide information and recommendations about various sports and exercise apps if you're interested in finding one to suit your needs! Many people find sports and exercise apps helpful for tracking workouts SportSurge, setting goals, receiving guidance from trainers, and staying motivated. If you have any specific questions or need recommendations, feel free to ask!