Do you use AI daily?

Jose Garrido
17 replies
I’m curious if people are using some sort of AI on a daily basis to handle nom technical stuff? Like asking chatgpt for recipes ideas? Or gemini on how to reply to a letter? Are non-technical people using AI often?

Replies

Elena Tairova
I use it to proofread marketing copy. At first, I had to fight it because it was very prone to adding creative synonyms here and there. But once I figured out a good prompt, it does a great job. I've also found it to be a great help with learning new languages. :D.
Luka Brzin
@eltairovy can you share your prompt? Thanks :D
Andreina Uzcategui
I use it to get inspiration to cook and it’s starting to replace my Google searches too
Salar Davari
Sure. My product is AI-powered and I use it all the time looking for ways to improve it.
Jose Garrido
@salar__davari what’s your product Salar?
Ryan Zhang
Absolutely, I use AI daily to streamline my workflow and enhance productivity, especially for tasks like scheduling, email sorting, and content creation. It's become an indispensable tool that significantly improves efficiency and creativity in my day-to-day tasks.
Jose Garrido
@ryan_motiff sus.. let me ask, how do you use AI for “email sorting”?
Sergios Charalambous
100% ai makes me way more efficient!
Raunak Hajela
I use it daily but mostly for work. I use chatgpt mainly for paraphrasing, and help me write emails, articles, website copy, and social media posts. I use Gemini mainly for youtube videos summary or if I want it to create a google sheet with some data.
Salar Davari
pretty much yes. At least that's true about my team.
Ruben Boonzaaijer
Yes, it's the most useful tool
For daily translation work, chatgpt is already my first choice.
Jose Garrido
@dawngraceallinai do you have a special prompt?