Do you think technology brings people closer together or drives them apart?

Jawad Tijani
11 replies

Replies

Sydney Chan
In most cases, together! We're able to connect with people around the world at the touch of our fingertips. It allows for remote work, we're able to live where we want when we want.
Daniel Burns
I would say it brings them together in most cases. Even with all the new tools in the market, they're all about "collaboration" or "increasing transparency". But it might be a bit different case when it comes to people's personal lives. It has come to a point that sending a short text every now and then would be too much to keep contact with friends.
Fiona
It's brings people who are physically further away closer (connecting with people from all over the world), but drives people apart when physically together (no real social interaction).
rebecca kim
It is driving children apart from their parents.
Xavier JJ
I would say it drives them apart. Here's my opinion: It feels like with technology and everyone sharing their life on social media now,this reuslts in people judging each other too easily. This actually prevents some people from forming genuine relationship.
Igor Lysenko
I think what's exciting is that there are a lot of tools that have been designed to help teams work and keep people connected.
Eliza Crescini
Technology can both bring people closer together and drive them apart, depending on how it is used.