Do you think having a work bestie makes the job more enjoyable?

Didem Erişkin
60 replies

Replies

Brittany Salas
Yes and it also makes leaving harder!
Gizem Nur Keskin
Of course! Although it's important to maintain a professional relationship and not let friendships interfere with your work responsibilities, having a work bestie makes the job more enjoyable!
Yeesss :P
Ivana Bakija
Absolutely! A coffee break with a bestie at the workplace is something to look forward to on tough weeks. Makes it a lot easier to get up in the morning and deal with traffic and tedious tasks!
Sule Gorgulu
This question broke my heart!! As a remote employee, I can't explain how much I need a work bestie to have coffee with.
Might Wilson product
1. A reliable, professional, and dedicated colleague can motivate and increase productivity. 2. Relying on someone can reduce stress and create friendship. 3. Working with a partner can provide the chance to brainstorm, collaborate, and innovate, yielding rewarding results.
Brenna Donoghue
Gosh how much I miss having a work bestie!
Richard Gao
Without a question, yes. But it sometimes makes my work less efficiently, lol.
Jason Andries
Definitely! You have to stay professional though, but having a work bestie definitely makes your days more fun and interesting.
Moeen Mahmud
I wish I had someone! As a remote developer, I sometimes feel that it'd be great if I had a work bestie to chitchat with. 🥲
Nick Mazikov
Of course, it is always more pleasant to work in the company of your friends. It may not always be productive, because it's a little distracting, but it's definitely more pleasant. And you can read about productivity in our blog :)
Seeing Chen
yes that would make my work very comfortable
Anna Chen
Of course it's a great thing, it keeps me productive.
Nandini Sundaram
Yes, it sure does. You don't feel like everything is on you and you have someone who understands the challenges in your workspace.
Aditya Asabe
Totally! It'd make waking up in the morning so much more motivating and easier :) Not that I don't love my work but it'd definitely help!