Do you think an extra screen would improve productivity?I'm working on portable screen need more ide

GrayWei
2 replies
Do you think an extra screen would improve productivity? I'm working on a portable screen and need more advice

Replies

Tuy Pin
Absolutely, an extra screen can greatly enhance productivity. Having more screen real estate allows for multitasking, easier reference to documents, and improved organization of tasks. It's especially valuable for tasks like coding, design, and data analysis. However, for a portable screen to be truly effective, it should be lightweight, easy to set up, and have good compatibility with various devices. Additionally, consider factors like display quality, resolution, and connectivity options. It's essential to balance the convenience of portability with the screen's capabilities. Seeking user feedback and market research can help you design a product that meets users' needs. Moreover, I've been considering investing in a portable solar panel to take advantage of renewable energy while on the go. The idea is appealing, but I'm wondering if it would genuinely improve productivity. Has anyone here tried using portable solar panels for charging devices or powering small appliances? On one hand, it could mean uninterrupted work or leisure time outdoors, reducing the need for power outlets. On the other hand, are they efficient and reliable enough to make a significant impact on productivity?
GrayWei
@tuy_pin Thank you very much for your reply, I currently have a seed user community set up for communicating about the portable monitor is this product something you would be interested in joining? Also are the products on this site developed by you? There are a lot of companies making portable solar panels in China!