Do you think about attracting new users through an affiliate program?

Frank Sondors
14 replies
Curious as we're about to launch an affiliate program for our SaaS

Replies

Neder Ghadhab
Absolutely. An affiliate program can provide a saas platform with impressive growth. We with Zulla are in the process of launching one, too!
Roman Gordy
Yep. It will become our third lead source, I believe.
Frank Sondors
@arbonum which are the other 2? How are you thinking of promoting your affiliate program?
I haven't had experience with it, so I am looking forward to learning from your discussion Frank!
Richard Rubenstein
Often. Its a great avenue and using someone reputable like https://grow.tradedoubler.com/ could work in your favor.
Nic Neon
We do it and it’s important to turn your most fervent advocates into promoters and incentivize them
Jake Harrison
Yes, it is very useful way to do this
Rohan Pathak
I think affiliate marketing is a great way to get more customers because word of mouth is the most powerful in the world of marketing and you will have to do less work to convince them! But of course you need to have the product built the right way and actually help the customer solve his problem- and if you have a lot of social proof it is going to help you in the referral programme setup!
Iya Mendoza
Absolutely, we're actively considering introducing an affiliate program for Logomakerr.ai. Our platform makes logo design easy and fun; our users can be our best advocates. The affiliate program would reward our users for spreading the word and help us welcome more creative minds to our community. Keep an eye out for upcoming details!
Pam K.
Absolutely. Once we have a large enough established user base for it to be worthwhile.
Frank Apap
Yea, looking for ways to further get the word out on bargpt.app. However, for apps with really low monthly fees adding affiliate fees on top of stripe fees will make it difficult to be profitable.
Logan Weaver
Depends on the business model IMO, but can be very helpful w user growth
Romany Fahmy
Yes, I think it's very helpful to increase your customer base quickly, I personally do this with my product IdeaAize AI Tool. All the best with your product.