Do you support daily launches?

Vlad Zivkovic
156 replies

Replies

Kia Kamgar
No. Unpopular opinion, but you should ONLY support products or apps you have used extensively. Otherwise the maker of said product might see it as a win with no REAL feedback. Negative constructive feedback is the best feedback, if you don't think so, you're not going to get anywhere, nor is the app you blindly endorse/upvote.
Vlad Zivkovic
@kiakamgar How can you extensively use product which is going live for the first time?
Kia Kamgar
@vladimir_zivkovic I don't understand. Do you mean, how do I find apps if I don't upvote or endorse on PH?
Vlad Zivkovic
@kiakamgar Most of them are going live for the first time here, very few are established products in daily launches.
Kia Kamgar
@vladimir_zivkovic I find a product I need, or my clients need, then I use it. Once I'm happy with it, I will recommend it. What I do not agree with, is to upvote or endorse a products I haven't used. It's not rocket science. Does that go against what PH is for? Not in the slightest. What I don't like with this platform is the very fact of trying to gamify the reach of a product for the sake of it. Being at the #1 spot doesn't mean the app is good, it mean it's been gamed to get there by reaching out to people and asking them to blindly upvote it. Now tell me that doesn't happen.
Vlad Zivkovic
@kiakamgar Yes, I do agree with it. There is a lot of blind upvotes around here especially invited ones, but that's why is called product launch. You launch your product to get in front of the eyes of potential user, you invite people to check it out and if the people like the idea they upvote it. But I don't think it is proving the product success by any means.
Neha
Yes, everyday.
As much as possible - plenty of interesting products that launch every week! Nice to be part of the early-user base.
Sergei Rednev
Yes, I do. Every single day
Sergei Rednev
@vladimir_zivkovic, thank you, but I only started five days ago. I would like to reach 365 days
Eugene Yarovoii
Ofc! Amazing source to find new talents here 😄
Amelia Charlie
Yes i upvoted all launches in my daily activity
Anna Jack
Yes we supported daily launches
Arlie Rutherford
Yes it is very important to support daily launches
Frank J. Fowler
Yes i support daily launches
Brandon Linn
Yes i support every day