Do you still use trello?

Jose Rodríguez
33 replies
I write an article about productivity with trello: https://blog.productivity.direct... Share your experience of using Trello

Replies

Sharif Matar
I wish, but it's always the first thing left behind.
Margen Stepa
Everyday. Can't do shit without it 😂 Great article btw 👌🏻
Loane
good article ! I never used personally, should I try ?
Russ Halilov
Linear is the best for Product/Engineering teams.
Absolutely, Trello has been a mainstay in my workflow for years; its Kanban boards make visualizing project progress intuitive and satisfying. I especially appreciate the power-up features that integrate seamlessly with other tools I use daily.
Alvaro Villalba Perez
Only used it for like 5 minutes
Avital Trifsik
Yep, especially with our designers
Heli
I've used Trello before but didn't continue using it. Curious about what needs are being met for users who continue using it regularly.
Gene M. Carter
I use it is a part of life
Adejoke Yinka
I think it is a good think for use
Sophia Williams
Absolutely, Trello has been a mainstay in my workflow for years; its intuitive boards and cards system makes managing complex projects a breeze. Your article could provide some fresh insights—I'm looking forward to reading it and possibly integrating new strategies into my routine!
Ilya Spike
I use on few different projects now! Won't replace some other tools but sure helps quickly track some stuff
Jesse T. Glover
yes still i am still using trello
Matej Cabadaj
Dropped it for notion 🤔
Chiara Schwarz-Weichhart
Yes, I still use Trello. It's an excellent tool for visual project management. Its card-based system is great for organizing tasks, and the ability to add checklists, due dates, and attachments makes it incredibly versatile for both personal and team projects.
Joseph Parker
Yes i use trello
John Robinson
I've been using Trello for years. Mostly for personal things though (to-do lists and planning). Even used it to keep track of wedding planning activities a few years ago!
Mason Julian
yes i use trello
Adriano Dos Santos Júnior
I'm most recently using the Github Project, as my focus is more development projects. The best part is that it is connected to the source code and greatly automates the status of tasks.
Rene Bystron
hey Jose - great article. I used to use Trello when I was in the corporate world but as an entrepreneur I much prefer Notion. Would love to hear your thoughts on how you think Trello is better! (Open to going back to it)