Do you still use PowerPoint? πŸ€”

Samir Rashed
59 replies
Hi Folks! We are working on new features in Premast Our business model aims to enhance the presentation experience for users who prefer traditional software like PowerPoint and Google Slides. I'm wondering if you are still using these Software?!

Replies

Tasneem Ibrahim
Yes i use both! πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»
Adrian Cole
Yes to sliders. No to PP
Ahmed Khairy
Still PP hardcore user.
Maksim
Surprised so many people do! I'd use Pitch for my deck or go do it in Figma even, content is more important than where you build it
Fabian Maume
I'm using Google slides.
Amy
Very partial to PP which is my go-to for presentation but am always open to something new. Google Slides and Keynote are too basic in my opinion so not a big fan. I've recently started using Zoho - so far so good. Any other recommendations?
Samir Rashed
@amy_hurree Awesome! I appreciate Your thoughts. Can you please try Premast and give me your feedback this means a lot to us. Thanks in advance
Tanya Jain
Mostly rely on Google Slides now, since almost all work is collaborated.
Tyrone Robb
I do, but not as much as I did though. I bought a few good templates a while ago that are still serving me well.
Samir Rashed
@interseed_ty Awesome! You can try Premast then and give me your feedback. That means a lot to us. Thank you
Tyrone Robb
@growth_mechanic Hi, Samir, I tried a few moments ago but got a bad gateway on the app after I tried to sign up with Google. (It was a 504: host error). Edit: I got in, they are all or at least seem to be premium templates, it would be cool if there was a filter for that. I randomly jumped to page 17 to find one. Perhaps the premium ones would be animated, I never do anything fancy so it would usually be a fade-in or similar. I don't have any reason to make slides at the minute but it seems like a really cool library and the price is reasonable. Although I have seen (but not used yet) a few AI presentation builders, the competition will become more fierce. How often are you adding new templates?
Samir Rashed
@interseed_ty Sorry to hear that! I think this is because of the high traffic volume. Can you please try again?
Samir Rashed
@interseed_ty Awesome! Thank you for your amazing feedback. We will consider all points. thank you so much
Anthony Latona
Google slides is incredible, but if I need to do something fast and a little more flashy... gotta go with good old PPTX
Samir Rashed
@anthony_latona Sounds great! I would like to invite you to try Premast and give me your feedback then. Thanks
Darcy Andrews
yes i use power point
Jessica Herman
No i don't use power point
Yes to sliders. No to PP
Zhang Xiaolian
No, I think for 5 years now
Rodney J. Belcher
yes i do ,what about you?
Samir Rashed
@rodney_j_belcher Awesome! For me yes I do. Also, I would like to invite you to try Premast and give me your feedback. Thanks in advance
Ling Tien
nope i don't use