Do you still believe with crypto perspective to the future?

amanah alfian
23 replies

Replies

Maël Harnois
This big crypto winter is def needed to clean unhealthy and non-essential projects IMO. Like all these NFT useless arts, can't wait to see real useful application with NFT and blockchain, the tech is interesting in a technical POV and has real potential. NFT feels a bit like AI. Until now, we've seen mainly `ChatGPT wrappers`. It will be interesting when people build stuff from ground up with multiple tech layers added instead of just wrapping ChatGPT and other AI techs in existing application cases (I've done it myself, no shame there, it's just the simplest most straight forward way to go). For NFT for instance the Art stuff has been really there, but it's using the tech by it's simplest way (and most of the time just useless let's admit it), next step is to have more complex applications like we start to see in real estate, logistic, luxury products etc. Same for Crypto at the end. I guess we'll see in 2024 ahah
Pamela Green
Yeah, I believe in crypto's future; it's volatile but shows potential for decentralized finance and technologies, though still facing regulatory and adoption challenges.
amanah alfian
@pgreen819 I certainly agree with your point, Pamela. The significant challenge for the future scaling and stability of cryptocurrencies lies in government regulations, user adoption, and establishing trust among users. I am curious what next use case development for crypto. Do you invest your money on crypto too ?
Sergei Petrov
Yes, now I live only thanks to the fact that I can transfer money through cryptocurrency. 🙂
amanah alfian
@sergeipetrov really? what kind of coin? since when you transfer your money through cryptocurrency?
Filip Ognjanovic
Absolutely! We're still very early, so it will take time and everything that goes with it, but I'm positive that crypto is here to stay
amanah alfian
@filip_ognjanovic sure filip. The future for crypto is still alive even though so many bleeding journey ahead. Are you also involved in cryptocurrency investments?
Rustam Eldarov
No. I think that it falls apart. Millions of altcoins, the constant threat of fraud, and the involvement of several governments trying to get on that train to control. I think that the general public loses interest. No interest - no future for the product. It's matter of time.
amanah alfian
@raycorp how about decentralized and blockchain? will it works?
Ilya Melnikov
Yes, I still believe in a cryptographic perspective for the future. Despite all the problems and the active intervention of the leadership of large states, the technology underlying cryptocurrencies still has the potential to revolutionize various industries and improve financial systems around the world
amanah alfian
@millman me too, I still believe it. Even though the idealism of crypto still far away from mass adoption. And Louis, Are you also involved in cryptocurrency investments also?
Ilya Melnikov
@ammanahalfian No, I'm not making investments, I'm just probing the ground and pouring into this thing a little bit at a time
Yaşar Öztürk
No, i think all about crypto is a skam
amanah alfian
@istanbul_dev really? what about bitcoin and blockchain
Anatolii
Protection and anonymousness define its bright future🙂
amanah alfian
@anatoly5ms why? Do you invest in crypto too?
Hassan Ram Gaba
Yep - good and secure technology - why not