Do you remember your first launch on PH?

Maksym Skrypka
7 replies
Do you remember your first launch on PH? What was it like? I'm launching tomorrow, so I'd appreciate your support https://www.producthunt.com/prod...

Replies

Angelina Motronenko
It is today. I will definitely remember it! The race is intense, Welly AI is needed support 🚀 So much to do, but I really like the networking! Even online communication with people brings satisfaction
Jesús Antonio Vizcaíno Jiménez
All the launches I've done are about different iterations of LastBasic. The first one was in 2019, Product Hunt was different from it is now, there was also not much information on how to make a successful launch, although at the time I didn't even think about it. The second one was with the evolution before the current one, and it was a couple of months ago. It was a real disaster. We won only 7 votes and three were ours. For the launch of LastBasic 2.0 I spent days reading on Medium and different blogs about the experience of other entrepreneurs. I got very useful information through their experience. Our launch was yesterday, and we reached the 9th position of the day. Our expectations were to get into the top 30, so they were met and it has been a success. What differentiates a good pitch from a bad one? One: what you as a member bring to the PH community. If you interact and build relationships with other members, you will be reciprocated. And two: dedicate the first 24 hours to be attentive, respond quickly to messages, and generate more engagement by seeking people's commitment. I've created a little book with everything I've learned from one and others, let's see if I can polish it, so it's not clunky and share it with the community. Good luck tomorrow.
Maksym Skrypka
@vizca75 Wow. That's a great story! It was very interesting to read about your story and I'm looking forward to your book Thank you for your support :)
Jesús Antonio Vizcaíno Jiménez
@maksym_skrypka Well, as I said, it's not finished, I have to make it pretty. It may end up being a long article on Medium or Linkedin, I'll try to let you know.
Derrick
Great project! Supported! Let's support each other.
PH launches cam never be forgotten haha!! Best of luck for your launch!