Do you prepare on Sundays for coming week?

Frank Sondors
18 replies
It's relatively common, especially in the US, to prepare on Sundays for the next week whether it's sending a few emails or scheduling a few meetings for the coming week. Do you do any prep on Sundays? Thoughts?

Replies

Герман Абрамов
Preparing on Sundays for the coming week can be an effective way to set yourself up for success. It allows you to review upcoming tasks, organize priorities, and mentally prepare for the week ahead. By taking the time to plan, you can optimize your productivity, reduce stress, and ensure a smoother start to the week. Whether it's making to-do lists, scheduling events, or reflecting on goals, Sunday preparation can provide a sense of clarity and control, helping you approach the coming week with a proactive mindset.
Ariton Zanev
I start by reviewing my schedule and calendar to gain an overview. I take note of any important meetings, deadlines, or appointments. I then identify my key objectives: what do I need to accomplish? And I create a weekly schedule and allocate specific time slots for my tasks!
Absolutely! I set my alarm to 'Monday Mode' and brace myself for the office jungle. It's like mentally prepping for a marathon...but with less sweat and more caffeine 😂😂
Igor Lysenko
I start with a work plan strategy for this week and make myself a half day. I am a workaholic and work tirelessly, but I also need to rest.
Pauline_Cx
I usually prepare every morning a todo list for the day, taking into account my day activities (in order no to add a huge activity if I have only 30 min to work on it)
Elizabeth Tishchenko
I don't differentiate Sundays from Mondays tbh, since I work every day, but I do daily planning. Mostly end of the day or early morning. I also tend to do tasks like emails sending in a specific time of the day to do it in- bulk and maintain my focus for other tasks.
Jonec Cndv
I was never really the type. But since I'll be launching tomorrow, there's no way around a lot of preparations today. Otherwise, today would be a normal day with some development stuff and something fun probably.
Jonec Cndv
@kkavita oh, that's so nice!! Good luck for your launch too! Just joined your Notification list - count on my support 💪
Felix
What I mostly like to do on Sundays is to analyze the content I put out the past week and reevaluate what can be done better. So I believe it's quite similar, just a day of preparation and analyzing
No but probably should!
Sundays? I doubt. But Saturdays? Yep. I'll get a rough idea of what my week is going to be about.
Алексей Ставридов
Greetings, fellow Mahjong aficionados, https://144mahjong.com/mah-jong-... sets come in various designs, materials, and craftsmanship, adding an extra layer of beauty to the game. Whether you're a collector or simply admire the artistry behind these sets, let's discuss the different types available and share our favorites. From traditional bone and bamboo sets to modern acrylic or themed sets, there's something for everyone's taste. Join the conversation and showcase your prized Mahjong collection!
Alexandru-Valentin Cubaniti
No, my weeks are neverending. Jokes aside, I do prepare at the weekend because most people work like this.
Erkin Bek
What is Sunday? What is a weekend? :)
Roshen
i dont do very detailed plans. mainly just write down the things i need to get done the next day and write it down somewhere. Short notes all the way
I only plan tasks for Monday so I can have a jump start but this doesn't take me more than one hour. I like to enjoy my weekends fully 😊
Tracy Berge
The objective is to keep the bird afloat while skillfully maneuvering it through the gaps in the pipes.One of the key aspects of https://flappy-bird.io is its difficulty level.