Do you prefer online learning or face to face lessons?

Janet Gee
10 replies
Since the way the world works has changed, I would be interested to know if people prefer learning online now or if you're old fashioned like me and prefer a face to face lecture?

Replies

Marcin Demkowicz
Both! Each has its plusses and minuses and each can learn from the other. Indeed, this was one of the driving insights behind our recently launched project. Check it out: https://www.producthunt.com/prod...
I prefer face-to-face lessons as I'm able to retain more information.
Launching soon!
I prefer online learning, especially when you are working; it becomes easier to learn online rather than going on campus to attend face-to-face classes.
Maxim Buz
The only online learning I appreciate is YouTube videos. Otherwise I would always prefer going to face-to-face classes just because they're much more fun to me.
Anthony Mark
I would go for face-to-face learning as you can get a more sense of engagement sitting in a learning environment.
Alex John
Virtual classes of course.
Martina Hackbartt
I started university in 2020 and this is my first year attending face-to-face lessons. I appreciate being able to watch some recorded classes online, but I do think lots of content and valuable interactions are lost. A hybrid works really well, especially if you work!
Sofia Rose
I prefer face to face learning as it gave more knowledge and understanding but online learning has also many advantages as it can save a lot of time and life is busy now a days for everyone.