Do you plan your next week on Fridays or during the weekend?

Frank Sondors
10 replies
I usually average 40-60 meetings with prospects or clients every week. I find half of the planning I do on Friday and the 2nd half of the planning during the weekend. What about you?

Replies

Lavanya Snigdha
I do something like a quick retrospective on Friday and on Sunday I make plans.
Charlotte Chiang
Sunday evenings :) At the end of my Fridays I'm usually running low on battery and not able to think clearly enough to plan for the next week
Fabio Viola
I think it also depends on what one has to plan for! If I have to plan development and marketing activities, I prefer to do it on Monday morning with a fresh mind!
Martin Baun
Sunday is usually the day. After an all-day rest, my mind is now clear, and I can see what has to be done in the next week, as well as make the proper plan to start fresh and focused :D
BALAMURALI T R
During the weekend. Without the timelines of an office, I sometimes find myself being super productive on weekend afternoons If I am at home. This translates into some planning that goes into the next week.
Benjamin Lewis
I make plans on Fridays so that I may spend the weekend with my family.
Alex Radovichenko
I'm planning on Sunday, too:)
I usually dedicate Saturdays to reviewing the tasks from the current week, identifying any unfinished items, and strategising for the upcoming week.
André J
Launching soon!
I dont plan my week. Managers like to plan, Makers does not