Do you meditate?

Arbaaz
10 replies
(or be mindful?)

Replies

Kristen
I tried daily for a few months, it changed my life. It made me feel more peaceful and empathetic and that effect remains for long time.
Mary Rumyantzeva, PhD
I've tried many times, but for me, breathwork is much easier and yields the same results.
André J
Launching soon!
Nope. Its bad for sleep
André J
Launching soon!
@arbaazio Because you rest your mind while meditating. Meditation has pros but also cons. People only focus on pros. Google pros and cons with meditation, and you will see.
Dogyun Jeong
I had severe burnout during my first start-up experience. I was a member without shares but worked a lot and studied a lot to be a good engineer without a CS background. When I got this burnout, nothing really helped me. Taking off seemed helpful for a couple of days. It was not a sustainable method. My relationship became worse and even the relationship made me exhausted. It was indeed starting from my own problems. By accident, I saw a book about meditation. I didn't believe it the first time. But I had no other idea to recover my burnt out. I just tried meditation for half an hour for 5 days for two months. I didn't feel burnt out at some point. I also realized one thing a few years later. I had such a great balance. I had a great performance. Had a great relationship with my ex. Meditation may show a small difference after a while. I believe that small changes are a fundamental change in our own life. It will lead a lot of changes in our life