Do you listen to music at work?

Ingrid
16 replies
Hello guys! Im curious... Do you listen to music while working? Of course not during a call or in a meeting but while writing, researching, designing... I can start: I do. I LOVE meditation music or some morning calm jazz playing in the background. It helps me so much to remain focused! And you??

Replies

Leyla Aliyeva
If I get stressed at work, listening to calming music can help me relax and focus on what I need to get done.
Ingrid
@leyla_aliyeva1 It kinda creates your own environment too, right? When there are too many people in the room, calling and talking or the outside noises... just too much. All I need is my headphones and playlist on (and a good coffee) to get ready for work :)
Absolutely - I find it better to have one distraction than many!
Stas Voronov
Sure! Some relaxing background music may reduce stress levels. But sometimes the same background gets boring I tried this thing, from time to time there are great options for background: https://www.flowstate.fm/
Launching soon!
Yes, I do. But I listen to music without lyrics because lyrics can get distracting sometimes.
Ingrid
@qudsia_ali Sometimes when I need to have a break I play a very fun song just to distract and relax my mind. Then I can get back to my instrumental playlist :)
Gurpinder Singh
Yes. It actually helps you to concentrate. I am mostly listening instrumentals everyday
Muhammad Hamza
Slow and calming background music is an essential part of my work desk.
Maksha TCB
Yes, it is a must go for me to be productive and focused.
Rich Watson
most of the time. either a podcast or music