Do you launch on other product platforms before launching on Product Hunt?

Jorge Falcon
20 replies
Product Hunt rocks, and that's why there are lots of similar platforms like Awesome Indie, Alternative To, appRater, etc. So, do you use these before launching on PH? Sort of like practice or to gain users and fans in your community who can help you reach #1 on Product Hunt? I think it's a good strategy if you want to work out the kinks in your messaging and product before swinging for the fences on Product Hunt. You can get some experience and more feedback to have a successful Product Hunt launch. What do you think?

Replies

Carlos Manuel Vargas
good to see Cubans in Product Hunt ,🙌🏻
Mr. Robot
Without a doubt, PH is a spectacular platform and the best thing about it is that you can combine the launch here with influence on influential Social Networks such as Twitter and LinkedIn, which will give you a view of your project both professionally and personally.
Early Huelga Pereira
Es una excelente, plataforma, donde puedes tener buena influencia tanto de otras redes sociales y poder, promover tu producto y tener buena aceptacion mediante tus seguidores.
Yaddiel Samper
So far I'm not a develooer launching something, I'm here to support good products and devel9pers with awesome and helpful ideas like Freemance 👌😁😁
Peter
It is a good space for launches. You can also combine it with your influences on Social Networks, which provides a great scope for new projects and others not so new
Gabriel Leal
Excelente plataforma para impulsar y debatir sobre productos o sevicio e influenciar al público a través de múltiples redes sociales
Carlos Manuel Vargas
It's been a few days since I arrived at PH, I liked the little I've interacted with. I did not know any tool to be aware of the products and services that are emerging.
Miguel Gonzalez
It is a great platform I am still learning how to use it but in the future it can be useful for me.
Yoan Landa Arencibia
I think it is good to practice and measure results before launching a hunt product, observe how the experience for users behaves and analyze their comments about their product near the launch.
Javier Aguila Guillermes
I have never used Product Hunt (first time here) or any of its similar, but what you say makes sense, there is no reason to limit ourselves to promote our product on a single platform, when there are many others. Especially if the community that we conquer in other of these can help us to conquer success in PH.
Braulio E. Martínez
First time here in PH, but I have good feelings. I going stay tune.
Amanda Melissa de la Cruz Conte
Good app to find cool apps and projects you wouldn't find anywhere else
Thoy_ ₿rown💫
That's right, Product Hunt has a much more pleasant interface, it has a very good scope and many possibilities, without a doubt it is a great option for any launch, the truth is that I have loved it And I'm very comfortable here
Rich Watson
What other platforms are good to launch on? Was planning on launching on beta list after PH. but which others are good? and is it better to do PH last or first?
Sushil Sharma
Launching on PH can give your product a great push. I suggest trying to launch a small product before you launch your main product here so you can do all kinds of experiments and build the community for you before the main product launch. Launching on some other platform is also useful for testing
Piotr Bartoszek
👋 Hey Jorge, If you are interested in other places where you can promote your tool, you can look at my article here. There are plenty of websites to do so ;)
Alex Robinson
There's no right answer to this question - it depends on your specific product and marketing goals. Some companies do launch on other platforms first, in order to generate buzz and get early feedback. Others launch exclusively on Product Hunt, in order to benefit from the platform's large audience and targeted tech-savvy users. Ultimately, it's up to you to decide what makes the most sense for your product.